San Diego – How to Open a “Dispensary” Seminar
So, you want know the how to start a medical cannabis “dispensary”? Start the new year off right!!! Start the medical cannabis collective you have been thinking about. Get all knowledge and all the right tools in our 1 day workshop.
On April 25 & 26, 2015 – 420 College and attorneys will be hosting a live seminar in San Diego to go over all aspects of marijuana “dispensary” and delivery service business start-up and operation for San Diego.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a medical marijuana patient collective (club or co-operative).
Focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state programs in your area!
Cannabis “Dispensaries” and “Delivery Services” are SHUT DOWN or raided every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
DAY 1 – Business Entities & Lawful Operation:
- Creating a step-by-step business plan to start a medical cannabis “dispensary” in San Diego.
- Cannabis “delivery” business,
- Medical cannabis edibles company, or any other type of business related to cannabis consumers,
- What sort of marijuana “delivery” business permits & other business paper work needed,
- You will also get all forms are necessary to start a medical cannabis “dispensary”,
- Where are the best locations to open your business,
- How to deal with landlords,
- Proper corporate formation, are “C”, “S”, and LLC Corporation options best for you and can you operate with those entities?
- Marijuana business tax information, complete 280E breakdown,
- Who gets to pay taxes,
- Bookkeeping & accounting for a marijuana collective,
- W-2′s and 10-99′s, employees and sub-contractors,
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Who owns the marijuana business? Can I sell it?
- Proper facilitation of patient to patient transactions,
- General Liability Insurance to cover the business,
- Merchant accounts and banking issues,
- Pros and Cons of retail marijuana business, marijuana delivery business and grow operations,
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective,
- Where to get marijuana for your collective.
- You will also get all forms are necessary to start a medical cannabis DELIVERY business.
California Non-Profit Collective form
(you need this to get into business).
Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”.
(you need this to legal run the collective-delivery service)
“Authorization to Transport“ medical marijuana (you need this to legally transport materials to patients)
“Authorization to Cultivate” medical marijuana (you will need all of these forms to legally grow, harvest and process medical marijuana (cannabis) for your members)
Cannabis Collective “By-Laws”and much more.
420 College eBook with all the instructions.
** Professionally written by attorneys and adopted for use, these forms are critical to your collective’s success!
ONGOING HELP – SUPPORT
EMAIL AND PHONE ONGOING SUPPORT:
You can always call or email 420 College staff, faculty or instructors if you want further assistance, we’ll do our best to answer your questions all for FREE!
At the end of the seminar, you’ll walk away with a medical marijuana delivery business GUARANTEED!!!
DAY 2: Cultivation, Harvest, Processing Safety, Security, Use, Edibles
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA cultivated FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE Member/Patient is All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
You Will Be Taking Lessons From EXPERIENCED Professional Growers.
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- How to package the marijuana.
COOKING – EDIBLES – RECIPES!
Objective: you will learn that there are hundreds of edible cannabis products that are now available:
- Confections – candies and ice creams
- Cheesecakes, brownies and other “goodies”
- Use in Cooking, Salad Dressings and Drinks.
- Concentrates Extracts PROPER Packaging
- Food and “edible” handling,
- Safety Popular Recipes
Cannabis College Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event.
During lunch AND AFTER …
Get To Know Others!
Our classes are an excellent place to find like-minded people that are working towards similar goals!
WHY COME TO AN EVENT?
- Valuable Experiences
- New Friends
- Industry Contacts
- Step-By-Step Check List
- FORMS to Take Home!
Future Support | Professional Business Services | Confidential Consultations.
Classes are forming now and they fill up fast. Reserve your seat today.
2 Day Seminar – $250per student