How to Start a Cannabis Collective & Cannabis Cultivation Workshop in Sacramento.
So, you want know the how to start a medical cannabis dispensary? Start the medical cannabis collective you have been thinking about. Get all knowledge and all the right tools in our 2 day workshop.
On MARCH 7 & 8, 2015 – 420 College and attorneys will be hosting a live seminar in Pasadena to go over all aspects of marijuana dispensary and delivery service business start-up and operation.
Our hands on medical marijuana business start-up seminars are perfect to get started!
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a medical marijuana patient collective (club or co-operative).
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state laws.
Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
From DAY ONE – you will know more about:
- Creating a step-by-step business plan to start a medical cannabis dispensary.
- Cannabis delivery business.
- Business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- How to choose the best locations to open your business.
- What to write and what not to write on marijuana business application.
- Corporate Entities & Proper Corporate formation.
- Marijuana business tax information.
- Who gets to pay taxes.
- How to pay marijuana business tax.
- Who is subject to income tax.
- Bookkeeping & accounting for a marijuana collective.
- Volunteers and employees.
- W-2′s and 10-99′s.
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Who owns the marijuana business? Can I sell it?
- How to facilitate transactions.
- Patient verification.
- General Liability Insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Marijuana merchant account services for your business.
- Pros and Cons of retail marijuana business, marijuana delivery business and grow operations.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get marijuana for your collective.
- Create new contacts & Network with others at the seminar.
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis related business.
Most Importantly…Resources Needed to Start & ALL CRITICAL FORMS** INCLUDED
- California Non-Profit Collective form (for deliveries),
- Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”,
- “Authorization to Transport“,
- “Authorization to Cultivate,
- Cannabis Business Referrals,
- Cannabis Collective ByLaws,
- Business & Professional Contacts & Referrals,
- 420 Websites & Directories for advertising,
- 420 College eBook,
- Create contacts and start your business,
- And much, much more.
DAY 2: Cultivation, Harvest, Processing Safety, Security, Use with Mike Boutin of Weed Country:
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA cultivated FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE Member/Patient is All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
CULTIVATION – HARVEST – PACKAGING:
You Will Be Taking Lessons From EXPERIENCED Professional Growers such as Mike Boutin.
Objective: Learn the steps to take to insure you can produce medicinal quality cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- How to package the marijuana.
- Secrets & Insider techniques.
420 Cannabis College Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Tickets