It’s no secret – the medical marijuana industry is one of the most profitable industries in the country today. As the industry grows, there is also an increasing demand for more growers and dispensaries to be set up to ensure all patients have easy access to the medical marijuana they rely on.
With all this demand, now is a great time to get involved in the medical marijuana industry. However, many people who want to set up a dispensary or start growing find themselves confused about where they should start, or what they need to do to get ahead in this booming industry. To ensure that they are able to secure a rewarding medical marijuana career, many individuals are seeking expert advice on how to not just start up a cannabis business but insure they have a competitive edge in this dynamic field.
Those who have the appropriate knowledge and skills will easily secure a position in the cannabis industry. With so many colleges and academies offering courses in medical marijuana education it can be hard to know where to begin. Luckily, people can find the education for cannabis they need near them by checking out 420 College.
A reputable, established group, 420 College offers education for cannabis seminars in many locations on a regular basis. Check out our seminars at www.420college.org/all-events. Don’t see a seminar location near you?
Let us know! We’d love to hear from you and know where our new entrepreneurs are located.
We look forward to seeing you!
- How to start and operate a compliant and fully legal cannabis “dispensary”, “delivery business” and “edible making company”,
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis related business.
- What business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- What to write and what not to write on marijuana business application.
- Corporate Entities,
- Marijuana business tax information,
- How to prepare a winning Operational Plan,
- How to approach your city or county about your marijuana license,
- Volunteers and employees,
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get products for your collective.
- Create new contacts & Network with others at the seminar.
- How to choose the best locations to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start
- Create contacts and start your business.
420 Cannabis University Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 1 Day Event...Book Tickets