Setting up a cannabis business can be very risky. While we have been reading news that cannabis has been made legal in more than 20 states, there is also news that the federal law has not yet approved its use. What this basically means is that if you run a cannabis business in a state where it has been legalized, you can still run into legal problem.
A small mistake can land you in big legal problem and therefore, it is crucial that you take the measures necessary to stay out of legal problems. One of the best things you can do is consult an attorney for medical marijuana business.
You can find numerous legal firms in your local area and when you consult an attorney for cannabis business, you will be able to learn more about the rules and regulations. You will be able to start your business and operate in compliance with the laws. An attorney for medical marijuana business can help you keep yourself and your business safe.
They can provide help and guidance when it comes to complying with the laws. There may be some things that may not be clear to you. So instead to taking risks, you can seek their services and protect your business.
From DAY 1 you will know more about:
- How to start and operate a compliant and fully legal cannabis “dispensary”, “delivery business” and “edible making company”,
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis related business.
- What business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- What to write and what not to write on marijuana business application.
- Corporate Entities,
- Marijuana business tax information,
- How to prepare a winning Operational Plan,
- How to approach your city or county about your marijuana license,
- Volunteers and employees,
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get products for your collective.
- Create new contacts & Network with others at the seminar.
- How to choose the best locations to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start
- Create contacts and start your business.
420 Cannabis University Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 1 Day Event...Book Tickets