Learn how to get your marijuana business license in our 2 days marijuana business licensing course in Los Angeles.
On July 16 & 17, 2016 – 420 College will be hosting a live marijuana business licensing course in Los Angeles to go over all aspects of cannabis “dispensary” and “delivery” service and cultivation business start-up, operation and how to get licensed in YOUR city or county.
Our hands on marijuana business licensing course are perfect way to get started! You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a state and local government approved marijuana business anywhere in California.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state laws.
Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
From DAY 1 you will know more about:
- How to start and operate a compliant and fully legal cannabis “dispensary”, “delivery business” and “edible making company”,
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis related business,
- What business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed,
- How to approach your local government about licensing even if there is a ban,
- Ordinance issues,
- How to get your license approved in your city or county,
- What goes into having a winning Operational Plan,
- Marijuana business tax information,
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop.
- How to set up banking for your business,
- Pros and Cons of retail marijuana business, marijuana delivery business and grow operations.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Where to get products for your collective.
- Create new contacts & Network with others at the seminar.
- How to choose the best locations to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start and ALL CRITICAL FORMS** INCLUDED
- California Non-Profit Collective form (for deliveries),
- Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”,
- “Authorization to Transport“,
- “Authorization to Cultivate,
- Cannabis Business Referrals,
- 420 Websites & Directories,
- Create contacts and start your business.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Marijuana Business Attorney,
- Marijuana Business Accountant,
- Marijuana Business Insurance,
- Traceability software,
- Marijuana dispensary operators and owners,
- Top marijuana cultivators.
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA cultivated FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE Member/Patient is All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
Objective: Learn the steps to take to insure you can produce medicinal quality cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- How to package the marijuana.
420 Cannabis University Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Tickets