Do you want to know how to start a pot business? Get all knowledge and all the right tools in our cannabis business training university’s 2 DAY “Dispensary” Business Workshop in Pasadena.
On May 21, 2016 – 420 College will be hosting a live marijuana seminar in San Diego to go over all aspects of cannabis “dispensary” and “delivery” service business start-up, operation and new marijuana business legislation, the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act; Senate Bill 643, Assembly Bill 266 and Assembly Bill 243.
Our hands on cannabis business start-up seminars are perfect way to get started! You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a state approved collective (club or co-operative) of cannabis patients.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state laws.
Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
From DAY 1 you will know more about:
- How to start and operate a compliant and fully legal cannabis “dispensary”, “delivery business” and “edible making company”,
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis related business.
- What business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- What to write and what not to write on marijuana business application.
- Corporate Entities,
- Marijuana business tax information,
- How to prepare a winning Operational Plan,
- How to approach your city or county about your marijuana license,
- Volunteers and employees,
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get products for your collective.
- Create new contacts & Network with others at the seminar.
- How to choose the best locations to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start and ALL CRITICAL FORMS** INCLUDED
- California Non-Profit Collective form (for deliveries),
- Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”,
- “Authorization to Transport“,
- “Authorization to Cultivate,
- Cannabis Business Referrals,
- 420 Websites & Directories,
- Create contacts and start your business.
420 Cannabis University Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 1 Day Event...Book Tickets