Do you want to know how to start a marijuana business? Get all knowledge and all the right tools in the 2 DAY marijuana business licensing and start-up seminar in Sacramento.
On September 24 & 25, 2016 – 420 College will be hosting a live marijuana business start-up seminar in San Diego to go over all aspects of cannabis “dispensary” and “delivery” service and cultivation business start-up, operation and how to get licensed in YOUR city or county.
Our hands on cannabis business start-up seminars are perfect way to get started! You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a state approved collective (club or co-operative) of cannabis patients.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state laws.
Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
From DAY 1 you will know more about:
- Marijuana business permits and licensing requirements with focus on city and county regulations,
- How to deal with marijuana ordinances and bans,
- Creating Operating Procedures and Business Plans,
- Accountants will be going over cannabis business tax challenges and strategies,
- Banking strategies,
- Location finding and dealing with landlords,
- Insurance agents will be covering exactly what is insurable,
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective,
- Where to get marijuana for your collective,
- Packaging requirements,
- We will also cover how to start a marijuana patient collective and proper collective operations,
- Most importantly, the resources needed to start,
- Make sure ALL of your questions have been answered before you leave and you have a good comprehensive understanding of what it takes to start and operate a cannabis business in any city or county in California.
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start and ALL CRITICAL FORMS** INCLUDED
Who will be at the seminar?
- Marijuana Business Attorney,
- Marijuana Business Accountant,
- Marijuana Business Insurance,
- Traceability software,
- Marijuana dispensary operators and owners,
- Top marijuana cultivators.
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA cultivated FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE Member/Patient is All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
Objective: Learn the steps to take to insure you can produce medicinal quality cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- How to package the marijuana.
420 Cannabis University Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Tickets