How to Start a Cannabis Business – Seminar, San Diego
Do you want know how to start a weed shop? Get all knowledge and all the right tools in our 2 DAY workshop in San Diego.
On APRIL 25 & 26, 2015 – 420 College will be hosting a live seminar in Pasadena to go over all aspects of marijuana dispensary and delivery service business start-up and operation.
For starting and proper weed business operation, 420 College 2 Day Seminars are for YOU!!!
The California Attorney General has stated:
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a medical marijuana patient collective (club or co-operative). This collective can cultivate and handle transactions between patient-members, while providing a community location for club activities, education and out-reach.
Find out how 420 College can help you in your business. Check out our Business Services.
Focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state programs in your area!
Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
DAY 1: – you will know more about:
- Creating a step-by-step business plan to start a medical cannabis dispensary.
- How to start a cannabis delivery, “dispensary”, grow operation, cooking & edibles, etc.
- Marijuana delivery business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- You will also get all forms necessary to start a marijuana delivery service.
- How to pick out the best locations to open your business.
- Are “C” Corp, “S” Corp, and LLC options best for you and can you operate with those entities?
- Proper corporate formation for marijuana business.
- Marijuana business tax information.
- How to pay marijuana business tax.
- W-2′s and 10-99′s.
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- How to buy and sell a marijuana business?
- How to verify patients.
- General Liability Insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Marijuana merchant account services for your business.
- Pros and Cons of retail marijuana business, marijuana delivery business and grow operations.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get marijuana for your collective.
How to deal with landlords.
Resources Needed to Start and ALL CRITICAL FORMS** INCLUDED
- California Non-Profit Collective form (for deliveries),
- Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”,
- “Authorization to Transport“,
- “Authorization to Cultivate,
- Cannabis Business Referrals,
- 420 Websites & Directories,
- Create contacts and start your business.
DAY 1 (continued)
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA cultivated FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE Member/Patient is All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
Objective: Learn the steps to take to insure you can produce medicinal quality cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- How to package the marijuana.
Cannabis College Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Tickets