Do you want to know how to start a cannabis business?
Get all knowledge and all the right tools in the 2 DAY cannabis business licensing and start-up seminar.
On November 12 & 13, 2016 – We are hosting a live cannabis business training & start-up seminar in the Fresno area to go over all aspects of cannabis business start-up, operation and how to get licensed in YOUR city or county, as well as cannabis cultivation training.
Our hands on cannabis business start-up and regulations seminars are perfect way to get started!
After January 1st 2018, cannabis patients are exempt from starting businesses under Cannabis Regulation & Safety Act and collective organizations will be limited to 5 patients. It is imperative to know your rights and the law!
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a state approved collective of cannabis patients.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your cannabis business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state and local regulation.
“Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. “
If you are thinking about entering the cannabis industry or have made up your mind and are ready to start a cannabis business in California, our Cannabis Business Training 2 Day Seminars are for YOU!!!
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Marijuana Business Attorney,
- Marijuana Business Accountant,
- Marijuana Business Insurance,
- Traceability software provider,
- Marijuana dispensary operators and owners,
- Top marijuana cultivators,
- Future business associates?
On DAY 1: We will go over;
- How to start any cannabis business,
- What business permits and other marijuana business paper work will be needed.
- How to properly fill out the city or county cannabis business application.
- What goes into writing winning Operational Plans,
- Local Ordinance issues and how to work with them,
- Corporate entity formation,
- Different tax strategies for tax challenges,
- Banking solutions,
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop,
- How to choose the best locations,
- How to deal with landlords,
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective,
- Packaging testing requirements,
- How to start a small private collective,
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start and ALL CRITICAL FORMS for Collectives** INCLUDED
- California Non-Profit Collective form,
- Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”,
- “Authorization to Transport“,
- “Authorization to Cultivate,
“Create new contacts & Network with others.”
DAY 2: Cultivation, Harvest, Processing Safety, Security, Use, Edibles;
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law!
It’s All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use cannabis for your better health!
Objective: Learn the steps to take to insure you can produce cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- How to get started and produce cannabis,
- Strain selection, space required,
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics,
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles,
- Equipment that will be needed,
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing,
420 College university cannabis training Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Ticket
Find out how 420 College can help you in your business. Check out our Business Services.