Do you want to know how to start a cannabis business?
Get all knowledge and all the right tools in the 2 DAY cannabis business start-up seminar in Sacramento.
On January 21 & 22, 2017 – We are hosting a live cannabis business training & start-up seminar in Sacramento area to go over all aspects of cannabis business start-up, operation and how to get licensed in YOUR city or county, as well as cannabis cultivation training.
Our hands on cannabis business start-up and regulations seminars are perfect way to get started!
After January 1st 2018, cannabis patients are exempt from starting businesses under Cannabis Regulation & Safety Act and collective organizations will be limited to 5 patients. It is imperative to know your rights and the law!
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a state approved collective of cannabis patients.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your cannabis business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state and local regulation.
“Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. “
If you are thinking about entering the cannabis industry or have made up your mind and are ready to start a cannabis business in California, our Cannabis Business Training 2 Day Seminars are for YOU!!!
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Marijuana Business Attorney,
- Marijuana Business Accountant,
- Marijuana Business Insurance,
- Traceability software provider,
- Marijuana dispensary operators and owners,
- Top marijuana cultivators,
- Future business associates?
From DAY 1, we will jump right into what it takes to start-up & operate;
- How to start any cannabis business,
- What business permits and other marijuana business paper work will be needed.
- How to properly fill out the city or county cannabis business application.
- What goes into writing winning Operational Plans,
- Local Ordinance issues and how to work with them,
- Corporate entity formation,
- Different tax strategies for tax challenges,
- Banking solutions,
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop,
- How to choose the best locations,
- How to deal with landlords,
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective,
- Packaging testing requirements,
- How to start a small private collective,
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start and ALL CRITICAL FORMS for Collectives** INCLUDED
- “Authorization to Transport“,
- “Authorization to Cultivate,
“Create new contacts & Network with others.”
420 College university cannabis training Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Ticket
Find out how 420 College can help you in your business. Check out our Business Services.