Do you want to know how to start a cannabis business?
Get all knowledge and all the right tools in the 2 DAY cannabis business education & training in Sacramento.
On December 9 & 10, 2017 – We are hosting a live cannabis business proposed regulations seminar in Sacramento area to go over all aspects of cannabis business regulations, start-up, operation and how to get licensed in YOUR city or county, as well as cannabis cultivation training.
Our hands on cannabis business start-up and regulations seminars are perfect way to get started!
After January 1st 2018, cannabis patients are exempt from starting businesses under Cannabis Regulation & Safety Act and collective organizations will be limited to 5 patients. It is imperative to know your rights and the law!
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a state approved collective of cannabis patients.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your cannabis business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state and local regulation.
“Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. “
If you are thinking about entering the cannabis industry or have made up your mind and are ready to start a cannabis business in California, our Cannabis Business Training 2 Day Seminars are for YOU!!!
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Marijuana Business Attorney
- Marijuana Business Accountant
- Marijuana Business Insurance
- Traceability software provider
- Marijuana dispensary operators & owners
- Top marijuana cultivators
- Future business associates?
From DAY 1, we will jump right into what it takes to start-up & operate;
- Proposed regulations of Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation
- CalCannabis and CA Department of Public Health
- Cannabis business permits & licensing requirements with focus on city & county regulations
- How to deal with city/county ordinances & bans
- Cannabis business licensing strategies & applications
- Creating Operating Procedures for cannabis business applications
- Tax challenges and strategies
- Banking strategies
- Location finding and dealing with landlords
- Business insurance
- Advertising strategies
- Packaging requirements
- We will also cover how to start a marijuana patient collective & proper collective operations
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start**
“Create new contacts & Network with others.”
420 College university cannabis training Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Ticket