So, you want know the how to start a collective? Start the new year off right!!! Start the medical cannabis collective you have been thinking about. Get all knowledge and all the right tools in our 1 day workshop.
On NOVEMBER 1 & 2, 2014 – 420 College and attorneys will be hosting a live seminar in Pasadena to go over all aspects and details of marijuana “dispensary” and delivery service business start-up and operation.
For starting and operating cannabis collectives in California, 420 College 2 Day Seminars are for YOU!!!
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate! Our hands on medical marijuana business start-up seminars are perfect to get started!
You get an intense 2 days of advanced information about how to start and operate a medical marijuana patient collective (club or co-operative). This collective can cultivate and handle transactions between patient-members, while providing a community location for club activities, education and out-reach.
Focus is on how to start a collective PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state programs in your area!
Cannabis “dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
The California Attorney General has stated:
Although medical marijuana “dispensaries”have been operating in California for years, dispensaries, as such, are not recognized under the law. As noted, the only recognized group entities are cooperatives and collectives. (§ 11362.775.) It is the opinion of this Office that a properly organized and operated collective or cooperative that dispenses medical marijuana through a storefront may be lawful under California law, but that dispensaries that do not substantially comply with the guidelines set forth in sections IV(A) and (B), above, are likely operating outside the protections of Proposition 215 and the MMP, and that the individuals operating such entities may be subject to arrest and criminal prosecution under California law.
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
Objective#2: Types of business structure to use to start, compare different types of careers. Since some counties and cities have bans on marijuana “dispensaries”, there is nothing against delivery collectives. We will be going over all of requirements for a delivery and “dispensary” business with the required paperwork.
From DAY ONE – you will know more about:
- Creating a step-by-step business plan to start a medical cannabis “dispensary”.
- How to start a marijuana delivery service.
- Marijuana delivery business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- You will also get all forms are necessary to start a medical cannabis “dispensary”.
- Where are the best locations to open your business.
- Are “C” Corp, “S” Corp, and LLC options best for you and can you operate with those entities?
- Proper corporate formation.
- Marijuana business tax information.
- How to pay marijuana business tax.
- Who is subject to income tax.
- Bookkeeping & accounting for a marijuana collective.
- W-2′s and 10-99′s.
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Who owns the marijuana business? Can I sell it?
- How to verify patients eligibility.
- Business referrals for your cannabis business..
- Where to go to get what you need.
- Pros and Cons of retail marijuana business, marijuana delivery business and grow operations.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get marijuana for your collective.
Resources Needed to Start and ALL CRITICAL FORMS** INCLUDED
- California Non-Profit Collective form (for deliveries),
- Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”,
- “Authorization to Transport“,
- “Authorization to Cultivate”,
- Cannabis Business Referrals,
- 420 Websites & Directories,
- Create contacts and start your business.
DAY 1 (continued)
Contact information for organizations and groups that can help advocate the use of medical marijuana in your area are available, to all Alumni, online.
DAY 2: Cultivation, Harvest, Processing Safety, Security, Use, Edibles
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA cultivated FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE Member/Patient is All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
CULTIVATION – HARVEST – PACKAGING:
You Will Be Taking Lessons From EXPERIENCED Professional Growers.
Objective: Learn the steps to take to insure you can produce medicinal quality cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- How to package the marijuana.
Cannabis College Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Tickets