DAY 1: Going over all the requirements for getting a marijuana license.
If you would like to start a medical marijuana dispensary in Oregon or a grow operation, this seminar is for you. Our attorneys, accountant and industry professionals will help guide you in the right direction, with the latest rules implemented by the Oregon Liquor Commission for marijuana businesses. Here are some of the advantages of attending OCI seminars:
- We will cover marijuana business basics as well as advanced business.
- Help you understand all the requirements of the OLCC to get in business,
- We will go over in a step by step format of what is going to be needed to start a marijuana business,
- Choosing the correct corporate structure for your cannabis dispensary,
- How to prepare the Operational Plan,
- We will go over marijuana business permits that you will need to start operation,
- How to deal with landlords.
- Bookkeeping and accounting,
- Banking solutions for the cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Cannabis business law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Seed-to-Sale software.
- Capital Lending Group.
- Cannabis Insurance agent.
- Professional growers, etc, etc, etc.
DAY 2: Cultivation & Edibles: Take lessons from professional growers from Oregon.
- Get started and produce your own cannabis.
- Learn to grow indoors and outdoors.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing and much more.
GET ENROLLED TODAY, CLICK HERE!!!
As an added bonus all seminar attendees who have paid in full, are welcomed back to our future seminars all for FREE!!!