Do you want to know how to start a pot business? Get all knowledge and all the right tools in our 2 DAY Pot Business Workshop in Pasadena.
On August 08 & 09, 2015 – 420 College will be hosting a live Pot Business Workshop in Pasadena to go over all aspects of marijuana dispensary and delivery business start-up and operation.
For starting and proper Pot business operation, 420 College 2 Day Pot Business Workshop are for YOU!!!
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate any type of cannabis business.
The Pot Business Workshop focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state and local programs in your area!
Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
DAY 1: – You will know more about:
- Creating a step-by-step business plan to start a cannabis dispensary.
- How to start a cannabis delivery, “dispensary”, grow operation, cooking & edibles, etc.
- Marijuana delivery business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- You will also get all forms necessary to start a cannabis business.
- How to pick out the best locations to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
- Are “C” Corp, “S” Corp, and LLC options best for you and can you operate with those entities?
- Cannabis business tax information.
- How much capital is required to start your desired cannabis business
- Pros and Cons of retail marijuana business, marijuana delivery business and grow operations.
- Advertising & branding strategies
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start** INCLUDED
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA cultivated FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE Member/Patient is All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
Objective: Learn the steps to take to insure you can produce medicinal quality cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- How to package the marijuana.
Cannabis College Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Tickets
NEXT EVENTS Enroll Here