420 College 2 Day Marijuana Business Seminars are for YOU!!!
What Can You Learn
in Just 2 Days?
ALL the important “Stuff” to help insure your success!
- Medical Marijuana Law. Business Basics
- YES – You Take Home Needed FORMS and Filing Instructions!
- How to become a legal marijuana patient,
- How to get a California Medical Marijuana Card (not what your doctor gave you)
- Patient Rights, YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
- How Medical Marijuana is Used, Ingestion to Edibles
- How to Legally Cultivate, Harvest and Process Medical Marijuana
- How to start a marijuana dispensary.
- How to start a marijuana delivery service.
- How to legally grow marijuana for patients.
If those things are what you’re after, read more about our : Day 1 & Day 2 Class Outline & Objectives
Register for $250 per Student | Live Event 2 Days FULL of Info!
All Required Forms Are Included | On-Going Support!
After Class – You Will Be Ready
to Start Your Own Marijuana Collective With a Dispensary or Delivery Functions
AND You Could OPEN Your
Marijuana Business – THE VERY NEXT DAY!
All the required documents, a step-by-step guide, and class information provided is really all you need to start your basic patient garden, a small, local farm co-op or simple marijuana delivery service – you can use the forms we provide to you in class to file for your basic private members only marijuana collective, yourself!
~ WARNING ~
ADVANCED MATERIALS COVERED in Class!
No “Entry Level” Class Required!
420 College Knows EXACTLY What INFORMATION You Need To Get Started NOW and We Also Value Your Time and Know that IT’S VALUABLE – No Other Classes Are Required – 2 Intense Days – From 0 to 60 – Straight to Business!
No “basic classes” before learning about how a business works AND we also include basics on cultivation, growing, harvest, processing, packaging, use and give you our favorite recipes!!!
You get valuable details, forms and connections to medical marijuana industry resources you can use IMMEDIATELY to start and grow your medical marijuana business.
Classes Fill Up FAST – RSVP Required!
Medical Marijuana Class
Read More ….
2 Day Seminar
Objectives and Outlines
Marijuana Class Outline
2 Day Live Seminar
Medical Marijuana Business Entities
Focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state programs in your area!
- Marijuana business licenses.
- Marijuana business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- You will also get all forms are necessary to start and run your cannabis business.
- Where are the best locations to open your business.
- What to write and what not to write on marijuana business application.
- Where to go to get what you need.
- Not for Profit and Non-profit options.
- Are “C” Corp, “S” Corp, and LLC options best for you and can you operate with those entities?
- Mutual Benefit Corporation option.
- Marijuana business tax information.
- Who gets to pay taxes.
- How to pay marijuana business tax.
- Who is subject to income tax.
- Bookkeeping for a marijuana collective.
- Volunteers and employees.
- W-2’s and 10-99’s.
- Difference between Medical Marijuana Business and Agricultural Marijuana Business.
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Who owns the marijuana business? Can I sell it?
- How to facilitate transactions.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes. for a marijuana business.
- General Liability Insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Marijuana merchant account services for your business.
- Pros and Cons of retail marijuana business, marijuana delivery business and grow operations.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get marijuana for your collective.
Resources Needed to Start?
DAY 1 (continued)
Medical Marijuana Patient Rights
Cultivation, Harvest, Processing
Safety, Security, Use, Edibles
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA & CANNABIS cultivated FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE Member/Patient is All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
CULTIVATION – HARVEST – PACKAGING:
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- How to package the marijuana.
COOKING – EDIBLES – RECIPES!
Cooking, Edibles And Extracts: Use your medicine by other means.
Objective: you will learn that there are hundreds of edible cannabis products that are now available:
- Confections – candies and ice creams
- Cheesecakes, brownies and other “goodies”
- Use in Cooking, Salad Dressings and Drinks.
- PROPER Packaging
- And food and “edilble” handling and safety
- Popular Recipes
420 College Events Give You a Chance
to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 420 College 2 Day Event.
During lunch AND AFTER …
Get To Know Others!
Our classes are an excellent place to find like-minded people that are working towards similar goals!
Various Alumni Mixers And Resources: get off on the right foot – if it comes together – go out to lunch or make an effort to meet after class for time to meet and greet other seminar attendees.
Local MIXERS and other events are not always possible – take the time to exchange contact information and make it a habit to visit each other! Hang Out With Experts – Advice and instructions from seasoned veterans in the field with years; and most with generations; of knowledge and know-how.
Objective to Network During Event: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
WHY COME TO AN EVENT?
Step-By-Step Check List
FORMS to Take Home!
Future Support | Professional Business Services | Confidential Consultations
Classes are forming now and they fill up fast
Reserve your seat today.