Marijuana Business Courses – Illinois
So, you want to learn how to start a Marijuana “Dispensary” Collective, Marijuana Delivery Service, Marijuana Co-op, Club, Smoke Shop, Cafe, Edibles or Confection Manufacture or Marijuana Grow Operation in Illinois;
Illinois Marijuana School 2 Day Marijuana Workshops are for YOU!!!
- Illinois Medical Marijuana Laws,.
- “Do’s & Don’ts” of “Dispensary ” Business,
- How to get an Illinois Medical Marijuana Card,
- Patient Rights, YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
- How to start a marijuana dispensary.
- How to start a marijuana delivery service.
- How to legally grow marijuana for patients & collectives.
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis related business.
- How to legally cultivate, harvest and process marijuana.
DAY 1: Marijuana Laws in Illinois & How to Star a Dispensary in Illinois.
If you would like to start a dispensary in Illinois or a grow operation, this marijuana workshop is for you. Our attorneys, accountants and industry professionals will help guide you in the right direction, with all of the regulations and licensing requirements.
Here are some of the advantages of attending IMS marijuana workshops:
- We will go over Illinois medical marijuana laws.
- We will cover marijuana business basics as well as advanced business.
- How to open a dispensary in Illinois.
- How to operate a collective, delivery and grow operations.
- We will go over in a step-by-step format of what is going to be needed to start a dispensary in Illinois.
- Help you choose the correct corporate structure for your cannabis business.
- How to establish a collective in Illinois.
- Where is the best location to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
- Bookkeeping & Possible tax issues with IRS.
- Banking solutions for the cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance for dispensary and is covered.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Cannabis business law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Seed-to-Sale software.
- Capital Lending Group.
- Cannabis Insurance agent.
- Dispensary owners from legal states.
Most Importantly – Resources Needed to Start?
Marijuana Workshop in Illinois (continued)
DAY 2: Cultivation & Edibles.
Take lessons from professional growers.
- Get started and produce your own cannabis.
- Learn to grow indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles, drying & curing.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- And much more.
As an added bonus all seminar attendees who have paid in full, are welcomed back to our future seminars all for FREE!!!
2 Day Live Seminars | $300 Per Person | Sat-Sun | 10a – 4:20p | The Seminars Are Private Events, The Exact Locations Of The Seminars Will Be Given After Enrollment.
Next Live Seminar:
NOV 8 & 9, 2014 Chicago, Il | 2 DAY Seminar (address of the seminar will be emailed after enrollment)
GET ENROLLED TODAY, CLICK HERE!!!
Objective to Network During Event: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
WHY COME TO AN EVENT?
- Valuable Experiences
- New Friends
- Industry Contacts
- Step-By-Step Check List
- FORMS to Take Home!
Future Support | Professional Business Services | Confidential Consultations.
Classes are forming now and they fill up fast. Reserve your seat today, click here.