NEXT LOS ANGELES MEDICAL MARIJUANA 420 COLLEGE Class
2 DAY LIVE SEMINAR | JUNE 25 & 26
2 Day Live Seminar
Medical Marijuana Business Entities
Focus is on how and why you need to start up your new business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state programs in your area!
- Marijuana business licenses.
- Marijuana business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- Where is the best locations to open your business.
- What to write and what not to write on business application and where to go.
- Not for Profit and Non-profit Mutual Benefit Corporation options.
- Difference between Medical Marijuana Business and Agricultural Marijuana Business.
How to facilitate transactions.
Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
General Liability Insurance to cover your business and crop.
Merchant account services for your business.
Pros and Cons of retail, delivery and grow operations.
What Resources Are Needed to Start?
DAY 1 (continued)
Medical Marijuana Patient Rights
Cultivation, Processing, Safety, Security, Use
CULTIVATION – For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way. For those that are exploring –
LEARN HOW TO GROW MEDICAL MARIJUANA AND CANNABIS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PATIENT | QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE” IS KEY
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
CULTIVATION – HARVEST – PACKAGING:
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
COOKING – EDIBLES – RECIPES!
Cooking, Edibles And Extracts: Use your medicine by other means.
Objective: you will learn about the hundreds of edible cannabis products that are now available:
- Confections – candies and ice creams
- Cheesecakes, brownies and other “goodies”
- Use in Cooking, Salad Dressings and Drinks.
- PROPER Packaging
- And food and “edilble” handling and safety.
During lunch AND AFTER … Get To Know Others!
Our classes are an excellent place to find like-minded people that are working towards similar goals!
Various Alumni Mixers And Resources: get off on the right foot – if it comes together – go out to lunch or make an effort to meet after class for time to meet and greet other seminar attendees.
Local MIXERS and other events are not always possible – take the time to exchange contact information and make it a habit to visit each other! Hang Out With Experts – Advice and instructions from seasoned veterans in the field with years; and most with generations; of knowledge and know-how.
Objective to Network During Event: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
Valuable Experiences, New Friends, Industry Contacts, a Step-By-Step Check List & FORMS to Take Home!
Classes are forming now and they
fill up fast, so reserve your seat today.