So, you want to know the how to start a cannabis business and want to learn how to start a marijuana business with the new marijuana business legislation the “Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act“ and/or a collective organization for serve marijuana patients?
Start the cannabis business you have been thinking and get all knowledge and all the right tools in our 2 day marijuana business workshops.
On January 23 & 24, 2016 – 420 College will be hosting a live marijuana business seminar in Pasadena to go over all aspects of cannabis “dispensary”, “delivery” service, edible making company and any other cannabis related business you want to venture into. With business start-up, operation and a complete break down of new marijuana business legislation Senate Bill 643, Assembly Bill 266 and Assembly Bill 243, the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act.
Our hands on cannabis business start-up seminars are perfect way to get started! You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a state approved marijuana business with guidance from our attorneys who specialize in California Attorney General Guidelines, Washington State’s Initiative 502, Oregon’s Measure 91 and Colorado’s Amendment 64 recreational marijuana laws.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state laws.
Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
From DAY 1 you will know more about:
- How to start and operate a compliant and fully legal cannabis “dispensary”, “delivery business” and “edible making company”,
- Breakdown of California Attorney General Guidelines,
- Complete breakdown of Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act,
- What business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- What to write and what not to write on marijuana business application.
- Corporate Entity Structure,
- Taxes and accounting,
- Education on Operating Procedures,
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Types of Insurance needed to cover your business and crop.
- Marijuana merchant account services for your business.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get products for your collective.
- Create new contacts & Network with others at the seminar.
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis related business.
- How to choose the best locations to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start and ALL CRITICAL FORMS** INCLUDED
- California Non-Profit Collective form (for deliveries),
- Marijuana Collective ”Membership Agreement”,
- “Authorization to Transport“,
- “Authorization to Cultivate,
- Cannabis Business Referrals,
- 420 Websites & Directories,
- Create contacts and start your business.
For Experienced Growers – Let’s compare notes and you may find a few new tips or tricks, along the way.
For Beginner Growers – LEARN the basics on how to grow marijuana per your physician’s recommendation or for the members of your collective.
Cultivation is Part ART & Part Science – and STILL 100% Illegal – if you don’t follow the law! What documents you have to have posted in order to be compliant with California law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA cultivated FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE Member/Patient is All About QUALITY AND CONSISTENT “GRADE”, Testing and SAFETY.
Focus is on what and how you can achieve the BEST Results to safely cultivate, produce and use MMJ for your better health!
Objective: Learn the steps to take to insure you can produce medicinal quality cannabis from seeds, starter plants (clones) all the way through to harvest.
- How to get started and produce your own medicine
- Strain selection, space required
- Growing indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- How to package the marijuana.
420 College Cannabis University Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Tickets