- This event has passed.
Fresno Cannabis Business Seminar
December 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm| $300
Do you want to know how to start a cannabis business in California?
Get all knowledge and all the right tools in the 1 DAY cannabis business start-up seminar in Fresno.
On December 14th, 2019 – We are hosting a live cannabis business training & start-up seminar in Fresno area to go over all aspects of cannabis business start-up, operation and how to get licensed in YOUR city or county.
Our hands on cannabis business start-up and regulations seminars are perfect way to get started anywhere in California!
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a city and state approved cannabis business.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your cannabis business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state and local regulation.
“Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. “
If you are thinking about entering the cannabis industry or have made up your mind and are ready to start a cannabis business in California, our Cannabis Business Training 2 Day Seminars are for YOU!!!
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
- Cannabis Business Attorney
- Other cannabis business professionals
- Traceability software provider
- Cannabis dispensary operators and owners
- Award winning cannabis cultivators
- Future business associates?
From DAY 1, we will jump right into what it takes to start-up & operate;
- How to start any type of cannabis business
- What business permits you need
- How to properly fill out the city or county cannabis business application
- What goes into writing winning Operational Plans
- Local Ordinance issues and how to work with them
- Corporate entity formation
- Different tax strategies for tax challenges
- Banking solutions
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop
- How to choose the best locations
- How to deal with landlords
- Packaging testing requirements
- and much much more
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start and “Create new contacts & Network with others.”
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?You WILL After our Event...Book Ticket