- This event has passed.
Cannabis Industry Training in Texas
June 20 @ 10:00 am - June 21 @ 4:20 pm| $300
So, you want to start a Cannabis business in Texas, growing and selling cannabis and cannabis products;
Southern Cannabis Institute 2 Day Cannabis Workshops are for YOU!!!
- All about Texas’ cannabis laws & regulations
- “Do’s & Don’ts” of business
- Patient Rights, YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
- How to legally grow marijuana for patients & collectives
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis CBD or Hemp related business
- How to legally cultivate, harvest and process marijuana
DAY 1: Texas Cannabis Laws & How to Start a cannabis business
If you would like to start any type of cannabis business Hemp & CBD grow operation this cannabis workshop is for you. Industry professionals will help guide you in the right direction, with all of the regulations and licensing requirements.
Here are some of the advantages of attending our cannabis workshops:
- We will go over Texas cannabis laws
- We will cover cannabis business basics for CBD & Hemp
- How to operate a collective, delivery and grow operations
- We will go over in a step-by-step format of what is going to be needed
- Help you choose the correct corporate structure for your cannabis business
- How to establish a collective and operate in Texas
- Where is the best location to open your business
- How to deal with landlords
- Bookkeeping & Possible tax issues with IRS
- Banking solutions for the cannabis industry
- General liability insurance for cannabis business and is covered
- Merchant account services for your business
- Industry referrals and contacts
- Advertising strategies
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business
Who will be at the seminar?
- Cannabis doctor
- Cannabis tax accountant
- Cannabis business law attorney
- Cannabis Testing lab
- Capital Lending Group
- Cannabis Insurance agent
- Dispensary owners from legal states
Most Importantly – Resources Needed to Start? (continued)
DAY 2: Cannabis Cultivation & Health – Take lessons from professional growers
- Get started and produce your own cannabis.
- Learn to grow indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles, drying & curing.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- And much more.
As an added bonus all seminar attendees who have paid in full, are welcomed back to our future seminars all for FREE!!!
2 Day Live Seminars | $300 Per Person | Sat-Sun | 10a – 4:20p | The Seminars Are Private Events; The Exact Locations Of The Seminars Will Be Given After Enrollment.
Next Live Seminars:
FEB 8 & 9, 2020 | Dallas, Texas | 2 DAY Seminar
GET ENROLLED TODAY, CLICK HERE!!!
During lunch AND AFTER … Get To Know Others! Our classes are an excellent place to find like-minded people that are working towards similar goals!Various Alumni Mixers And Resources: get off on the right foot – if it comes together – go out to lunch or make an effort to meet after class for time to meet and greet other seminar attendees.
Local MIXERS and other events are not always possible – take the time to exchange contact information with other attendees and make it a habit to visit each other, or keep in touch on Facebook!
Hang Out With Experts – Advice and instructions from seasoned veterans in the field with years; and most with generations; of knowledge and know-how.
Objective to Network During Event: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
WHY COME TO AN EVENT?Texas cannabis seminars
- Valuable Experiences
- New Friends
- Industry Contacts
- Step-By-Step Check List
- FORMS to Take Home!
Future Support | Professional Business Services | Confidential Consultations.
Classes are forming now and they fill up fast. Reserve your seat today.