- This event has passed.
Cannabis Seminar Pasadena
March 2 @ 10:00 am - 4:20 pm
Do you want to know how to start a cannabis business in California?
Get all knowledge and all the right tools in the 1 DAY cannabis business start-up seminar in Pasadena.
On March 2nd, 2019 – We are hosting a live cannabis business training & start-up seminar in Pasadena area to go over all aspects of cannabis business start-up, operation and how to get licensed in YOUR city or county.
Our hands on cannabis business start-up and regulations seminars are perfect way to get started!
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a state approved collective of cannabis patients.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your cannabis business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state and local regulation.
“Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. “
If you are thinking about entering the cannabis industry or have made up your mind and are ready to start a cannabis business in California, our Cannabis Business Training 2 Day Seminars are for YOU!!!
420 College’s primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Marijuana Business Attorney,
- Marijuana Business Accountant,
- Marijuana Business Insurance agent,
- Traceability software provider,
- Marijuana dispensary operators and owners,
- Top marijuana cultivators,
- Future business associates?
From DAY 1, we will jump right into what it takes to start-up & operate;
- How to start any cannabis business,
- What business permits and other marijuana business paper work will be needed.
- How to properly fill out the city or county cannabis business application.
- What goes into writing winning Operational Plans,
- Local Ordinance issues and how to work with them,
- Corporate entity formation,
- Different tax strategies for tax challenges,
- Banking solutions,
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop,
- How to choose the best locations,
- How to deal with landlords,
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective,
- Packaging testing requirements,
- and much much more
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start and “Create new contacts & Network with others.”
420 College university cannabis training Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Ticket