Do you want to know how to start a cannabis business? Get all knowledge and all the right tools in our 1 DAY cannabis business licensing and start-up seminar.
On April 6th, 2019 – We are hosting a live cannabis business training, start-up & licensing course in San Diego area to go over all aspects of cannabis business start-up, operation and how to get licensed in YOUR city or county, as well as cannabis cultivation training.
After cannabis patients are exempt from starting businesses under Cannabis Regulation & Safety Act.
You get an intense day of advanced information about how to start and operate a state approved collective of cannabis patients.
At 420 College – it all begins with helping YOU to understand what is proper, lawful and appropriate!
From Day 1 will focus is on how and why you need to start up your cannabis business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state and local regulation.
“Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. “
Seminar primary objective is to – first and foremost – provide the facts – period.
Main objectives include: Step-by-step review of state requirements to start any cannabis related business in California.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Cannabis Business Attorney,
- Cannabis Business Accountant,
- Cannabis Business Insurance agent,
- Traceability software provider,
- Cannabis business operators and owners,
- Top marijuana cultivators,
- Future business associates?
From DAY 1: We will go over;
- How to start any type of cannabis business,
- What business permits and other cannabis business paper work will be needed.
- How to properly fill out the city or county cannabis business application.
- What goes into writing winning Operational Plans,
- Local Ordinance issues and how to work with them,
- Corporate entity formation,
- Different tax strategies for tax challenges,
- Banking solutions,
- Types of insurance needed to cover your business and crop,
- How to choose the best locations,
- How to deal with landlords,
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective,
- Packaging testing requirements,
- How to start a small private collective,
Most Importantly; Resources Needed to Start
“Create new contacts & Network with others.”
420 College university cannabis training Events Give You a Chance to Reach Out and Meet Others like you who are just getting into the industry.
Don’t Know Anyone in the Community, Now?
You WILL After a 2 Day Event...Book Ticket