420 College also offers seminars all across the state of California year round. 420 College will provide you with the proper guidance and knowledge to legally operate your business within authorized cities/counties.
Our seminars not only help educate the public about the cannabis industry and its regulations but we also help individuals narrow their ideas and possibly help them in the long run by helping many realize and decide whether the cannabis industry is something they would like to do.
Our 2-day seminars are a great resource for the public to use. We cover all aspects about the cannabis industry, educating the public and providing a constant reminder about the regulations, as they tend to change rapidly. Get informed with local sources, connect with others and grow successful with 420 College.
- Bureau of Cannabis Control Regulations
- CalCannabis and CA Department of Public Health
- Cannabis business permits & licensing (City & county)
- Dealing with city/county ordinances & bans
- Cannabis business licensing strategies & applications
- Operating Procedures for cannabis business applications
- Tax challenges and strategies
- Banking strategies
- Location finding and dealing with landlords
- Business insurance
- Processing Safety
Learn the steps to take to ensure you yield quality cannabis from seeds to harvest.
- Strain selection
- Space required
- Growing Indoors/Outdoor
- Watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles
- Equipment needed
- Pest control
- Smell abatement
- PH balance
- and drying/curing