After passing of the new A64 recreational cannabis law in Colorado, people have been doing allot of research on requirements for cannabis business in Colorado.
420 College has teamed up with A64 Career College and is going to be hosting a seminar on starting and operating a cannabis business in Colorado on November 2nd of 2013.
Here are some outlines of what we’ll be going over in Denver this November 2nd:
- Choosing the correct corporate structure for A64 commercial cannabis business.
- We will go over all other business requirements and paper work needed.
- Where are the best locations to open your business, how to deal with landlords.
- We will guide you to institute a strategy to scale up your collective garden to a larger A64 commercial operation.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
- Banking solutions for cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Packaging requirements.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a cannabis business.
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Cannabis business law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Other cannabis industry professionals.
As an added bonus all seminar attendees who have paid in full, are welcomed back to our future seminars all for FREE!!! All this, to help you get correct knowledge on how to start a cannabis business in Colorado.
- Get started and produce your own medicine.
- Learn to grow indoors and outdoors.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation and cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- Cooking and Edibles.
- Confection, Concentrates, Extracts.
- Packaging And food safety
Take instructions from veterans in the field.
Objective: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
- Trainers support program and contact information
- Network Groups
- First opportunity to meet and greet with others in the industry.
- Exchange contact information to begin partnerships.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN THE 2 DAY LIVE SEMINAR FOR $300 on HOW TO START A CANNABIS BUSINESS IN COLORADO.